Quanta Plus – A integrated development environment (IDE) for KDE
Quanta Plus is an open source integrated development environment (IDE) for KDE which provide support for various scripting languages such as HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP and any other XML-based languages. It has simple yet clean user interface which offer both WYSIWYG and hand coding design Mode.
Features of Quanta Plus
- Support for Project management – Quanta Plus provide support for local as well as remote projects. With Quanta Plus, User can upload file to many servers using many protocols. it also has integrated CVS support and subversion support also possible via external plugins.
- Easy to use KDE KIO slaves for FTP, SSH and for other protocol .
- Edit multiple files/Support tabbed file editing
- can edit various scripting languages such as HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP and XML based Languages.
- Documents can be previewed inside the application using the KHTML engine.
- context tag editing and context tag reference docs
- Simple loadable user toolbars and Actions
- Documents Structure Tree
- Simple XML validator
Download : Quanta+ Web Development Environment