QuickHighlighter – Free online Code Syntax Highlighter
It’s very easy to use. Just copy and paste the text into quickhighlighter field box and then select the language you want to convert them. it provide so many options in sidebar to highlight you code. You can choose to set the line numbers, wrap overflowing text, set the tab width, set to highlight inbuilt keywords, switch to strict mode for scripting languages, and combine style and HTML code in the output text.
Features of QuickHighlighter :
- Wrap overflowing text
- Set the tab width in spaces
- Easy to Combine Style and HTML Code
- Highlight inbuilt keywords, data types etc..
- Strict mode for scripting languages.
- web based code syntax highlighter
- Support for various programming languages
- Show line numbers beside your code
- highlights any programming code for easier reading and sharing