Manage Your Windows PC from iPhone with Remote Desktop Lite (RDP) for iPhone
Remote Desktop Lite (RDP) is an iPhone apps that allow user to connect their windows computers remotely by using iPhone or iPad devices and access the files and folders, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen. it only provide support for Windows XP Professional, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 Pro to access files and folders remotely.
Features of Remote Desktop Lite (RDP) for iPhone
- Standard Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP).
- 8/16 bit color mode for faster screen updates.
- Easy to Zoom and scroll as the Safari Browser.
- Support for WOL (Wake on LAN).
- Support for Stylus pen.
- NETBIOS name support for easy configuration.
- Support for Landscape mode.
- iPhone 5 Support
Limitations about Remote Desktop Lite (RDP) for iPhone
- Windows HOME edition cannot be used, as it does not include the RDP protocol
- Provide support only for few windows 7 keyboard types: US, Danish, German QWERTZ, French AZERTY, UK, Spanish,Canadian, Swedish, Norwegian, Italian and Dutch.
Download : Remote Desktop Lite – RDP