ResourceBlender.NET – Ajax based translation and internationalization tool
ResourceBlender.NET is a free and open source ASP.net based translation and internationalization tool which help you to quickly translate any application into multiple languages.
The software is written in C# and available as an ASP.NET web application and a WPF desktop application, it makes localizing applications a breeze. it also generates localized resources in different formats from a central database for inclusion with different applications.
features of ResourceBlender.NET
- Export resources to multiple formats such as .NET .resx files, Java .properties, GNU .po / gettext, XHTML entities and more.
- Supports MySQL, SQL Server and SQLite, so no external database is required.
- Migrate from existing .resx or .properties files with an import wizard.
- Easy for both translators and project owners/admins.
- Easy to Import / Export translation data as XML spreadsheets to make editing more convenient.
- Centralized translation database – Use one translations database to keep localizations in-sync.
- free and open source project
- Automatic machine translation with Google Translate.
- Custom templates for resource formats.
Download : ResourceBlender.NET