Screenpresso is a simple yet powerful screen capture tool developed by LEARNPULSE which improves your Ctrl+Print function.
you can capture the entire screen or particular part of the screen or window with various options like “including the cursor”, “automated resizing of them” or even “applying automated effects”.
It automatically saves your screenshot and allows you to keep a history of the last 100 screenshots.
The built-in image editor allows you to Crop, spotlight an area, or comment parts of the captured images very efficiently.
you can easily Drag and drop screenshots from history to any application that accepts images to share with friends. it available only for Mac & Linux users.
Features of Screenpresso:
- capture the entire screen or particular part of screen or window
- Save screenshots in PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP formats
- One-click screen capture
- Capture Scrolling part thanks to the stitching mechanism smart.
- Include cursor in your captures with a zoom factor
- Magnifying glass to capture with a one-pixel precision
- Perform actions after taking screenshots: open the editor, open the history
- Automate resizing on every capture
- Send to Printer with auto-fit option
- Vector-based editing
- Image effects: drop shadows, borders, reflections, color background
- Drawing tools: rectangle, ellipse, numbering
- Eliminating unwanted areas of screen captures: Crop
- Advanced resize options
- Ribbon-based menus
- No installation required
- Send to your favorite image editor in one click
- Store up to 100 screenshots sorted by date
- Automatic file naming
- Batch conversion of images: resizing and adding effects