Sheetster – web-based spreadsheet apps
Sheetster is a web based spreadsheet apps that allow you to edit, view and share tools. it has Excel style user interface where user can upload their existing spreadsheet or create new one, you can easily edit spreadsheet and securely share with friends and colleagues.
by using the OpenXLS project and the Luminet app server, open source enthusiasts can build a standalone Open Source Java app server that serves up dynamic spreadsheets. it was specially developed for the enterprise and small and medium sized businesses as an Open Source alternative to closed document management systems. Sheetster can be stored in any database or file system of choice, such as SaaS online access, Local host server for offline access, Behind the firewall and On Amazon S3.
Features of Sheetster
- Read write and edit Excel 2007/2010 file format
- Easy to Export Spreadsheets to PDF
- Supports Conditional Formatting
- Supports Split Panes
- Supports Real-time Multi-User Editing
- Easy to Embed YouTube videos in your Spreadsheets
- Publish Spreadsheets as RSS with R3S (Really Simple Spreadsheet Syndication)
- Instant Web2.0 Apps with Forms, Charts, and Macros
- Role-based security and sharing
- Easy to embed spreadsheet within other applications
- Provides support for more then 180 Excel formulas.
- Make your spreadsheets public or private.
Download : Sheetster – web based spreadsheet Apps