Site24x7 is a website monitoring, server monitoring, and web application monitoring service that helps you to monitor web server, websites performance, web applications, DNS, mail servers, networks, and other TCP ports from up to 30+ different geographical locations worldwide.
While working on a project you can examine the performance and usability problems with web pages to improve your user experience.
Using Site 24×7 you can Troubleshoot any unplanned downtime quickly with instant notifications provided to you by Site 24×7 via SMS, Twitter, Email, and RSS feeds.
With Site 24×7 you can check and ensure that your websites, web servers, and web application are in ideal condition to run and function accurately all over the globe.
Site 24×7 gives you the scope to supervise your servers without being present at the same location as the server.
Thus, you can keep a close watch on your servers from more than 30 diverse geological locations universally and get useful detailed information about your website and server performance by providing detailed website monitoring reports.
Site24x7 not only monitor web server and websites but also monitor FTP Server, Ping server, SSL certificate expiration, Email protocols such as POP3, SMTP, IMAP server, DNS server, and many other TCP connect ports.
Features of Site24x7 Website Monitoring Tool
- Site24x7 is a website monitoring, website availability, and performance monitoring tools.
- Provide support for various types of Reporting such as Summary report, Response time report, Log Report, Downtime and uptime report, Outage report, SLA and Root cause analysis report, etc…
- Users can easily export the report into various formats such as PDF, CSV, and many more.
- Receive Instant notification about server downtime via SMS, Twitter, Email, and RSS feed.
- Easy to use, simple, user-friendly Dashboard with inbuilt Microsoft SharePoint.
- Provide a Location-based availability view on the dashboard.
- SLA management to improve your ROI and help you to grow your business.
- Support for Multi-user management.
- Granular authentication
- Multilingual support
- Global website monitoring network with more than 30 different geographical locations worldwide.
- Provide support for all major mobile operating systems and mobile web browsers.