Solid Explorer Android file manager
When We talking about File manager for Android, there is numerous file manager available on Google Play market for Android. Each Application have their own unique features and qualities. Solid Explorer (Beta) File manager is a also one of them. It give you a new file browsing experience in your Android phone.
By using This Application user can easily access their local files as well as the files on FTP, SFTP and SMB/CIFS clients. it will also provide support for Cloud storage and file Sync services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box.net etc.. it offer all basic file manager features which you expect from any Android file manager along with some new unique features like dual panel file browsing with drag and drop support, FTP client for file sharing etc..
Dual Panel file browsing only available in landscape mode, your portrait mode file browsing work similar to most other file managers.
Features of Solid Explorer
- Dual panel file browsing with drag and drop support inside and between panels
- Support for FTP, SFTP and SMB/CIFS clients
- Support for file sharing via FTP
- Support for ZIP, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2 and RAR archives
- Easy to Create ZIP and TAR archives
- Support for Cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive.
- Root Access
- Indexed search
- Detailed file and directory information
Download : Solid Explorer