SQL CMS – Web CMS for Microsoft SQL Server
SQL CMS is an easy to use, simple, user friendly web content management system that specially designed for any Microsoft SQL Server database. With SQL CMS, Developer can easily edit, insert, delete or search any data and execute any stored procedures in the database.
SQL CMS is a highly configurable and doesn’t require any coding knowledge. when you install SQL CMS on your server, it work as ASP.NET web application that configures itself to work with any SQL database by analyzing the data types and data relationships in your database.
it’s an perfect web CMS for Project manager, lead developer and database administrator to build an extremely easy to use admin system for any SQL database – so developer can only concentrate on the front-end and business logic of your project.
Features of SQL CMS
- Easy to View, Search, Edit, Insert, Delete or Multiple Delete any data in your database.
- Adapts to changes in your database with no downtime.
- Easy to export data to excel or CSV
- Built in Editors including an HTML editor, multiple format Date time editor and file uploader.
- Add, remove and rearrange columns and persist settings through sessions.
- Related table drill-down.
- Automatic lookup list generation for data entry.
- Work with any tables, views or stored procedures in your database.
- Can execute any stored procedure and renders output parameters and datasets.
- Create Custom Actions to pass any data from your tables directly into stored procedures, your own pages or other tables.
- Integrates with your existing site pages (install version only).
- Role based security with our built in encrypted XML user system or your existing database user/roles/groups structure (install version only).
- Prevent access to viewing or editing any data you like.
- Multiple themes, completely style sheet driven.
- Daily reporting lets you keep track of everyone that is working with your data, by user and IP address.
Download : http://www.developerinabox.com/