SQLite Manager – Online database management tool for sqlite databases
SQLite Manager is an easy to use, online database management tool for sqlite databases which combine simple, easy to use web interface, where user can create, edit and also delete SQLite databases.
It support for wide range of database versions like sqlite 2, sqlite 3, in memory databases, AES 128 encrypted databases and with REAL Server databases, so user can use any one of them databases with SQLite manager and easily alter there sqlite database schema. it also allow you to show PDF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, QuickTime image from any BLOB record and access your SQL history, you can display add notes and stickies to your database, also import and export data.
Features of SQLite Manager
- Powerful and Intuitive GUI
- Easy to Manage Multiple SQLite Databases
- Support for Unlimited SQL Query
- Create, edit and delete tables and re index them.
- Simple Print Preview
- Support for database Recovery
- New Chart panel help you to easily visualize your data with Line Chart, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Venn Chart, Scatter, Radar, Map and even QR Code.
- Full ALTER TABLE support.
- Create new tables, views, indexes and triggers.
- Manage tables by inserting, editing, and deleting records.
- Built-in inline editing, virtual machine analyzer and query optimizer.
- Support for Full text Search
- Easy to Save frequently used SQL commands for later use.
- Convert SQLite 2 databases to SQLite 3.
- Advanced import and export capabilities.
- Easy to Embed notes and stickies in your databases.
- Script language support for automate repetitive tasks.
- Real-time BLOB preview.
- Easy to attach external database files.
- New table editor with full support for altering exiting tables.
Download : SQLite Manager