Subtext – ASP.NET based personal blog publishing platform
Subtext is a personal blog publishing platform written in ASP.NET and uses Microsoft SQL server database to store your data. the platform is mainly focus on usability, elegance, and simplicity.
it has simple user interface which is easy to understand, set up and Easy to use. user can host unlimited blogs under one platform and create Multiple categories per blog post. Plugin based post editor (includes FCKeditor and FreeTextBox) allow you to easily edit your post.
Features of Subtext
- XHTML and CSS compliant blog platform
- Search engine-friendly permalink structure via friendly URLs
- Support for Trackback and Pingback
- Hosts multiple blogs on a single installation
- MetaWeblog API support
- RSS 2.0/ATOM 1.0 syndication
- BlogML import/export support
- OpenID support
- Tag Support
- Plugin-based post editor (includes FCKeditor and FreeTextBox)
- Comment spam prevention
- Image Gallery