SyntaxCMS – Open source Web CMS based on Codeigniter framework
SyntaxCMS is a modular, custom-made open source content management system and administrative tool set that simplify the publishing of various types of content to a sites, creating and managing arbitrary relationships among content items, automates and accelerates custom development, and encourages reuse of site components with other SyntaxCMS installations. It is built with Codeigniter framework, and uses MySQL for Database access. It has user-friendly Admin user interface which only accessible by authorized users, who are authenticated by username and password pair.
Features of SyntaxCMS
- Secure and web based Admin user interface
- Content Architecture Management : allows administrators to dynamically control a site’s content hierarchy, making it possible for business users to easily change the a site’s navigation and information presentation without the involvement of technical staff or programming of any kind
- Easy to Add, Modify, & Remove Content : It provides simple Web-forms for adding and removing content. All of site content is defined as ’content types’. Each content type is made up of it’s own unique fields, which can be customized to meet your specific information needs.
- Simple Content Categorization : In order to make locating information easy for your site visitors, every piece of content loaded into the Web site can be categorized and classified.
- Automatic Content Archival and Expiration : Content administrators can easily keep site content current and relevant through the automatic archival and expiration of dated information.
- Content Posting and Scheduling : Content administrators can schedule content for future release on the your site down to the half hour.
- Content Approval : Simple point and click approval of content submitted by content editors.
- Site Usage Reporting : Integrated site statistics reporting, so that administrators can measure Web performance over time.
Download : SyntaxCMS