Sypex Dumper – MySQL database backup and restore tool
Sypex Dumper is an open-source MySQL database backup. It restores a tool that allows you to create a backup copy of a MySQL database and restore it from the backup file if needed.
It is built with PHP and optimized for maximum performance with big databases of hundreds or thousands of megabytes.
Sypex Dumper works with AJAX, thus achieving responsiveness of the interface like in desktop applications. And no page reloads.
The Convenient Web 2.0 interface uses all the latest developments in web technologies. Such as separation of data and design, AJAX, CSS-sprites, correct use of ‘expire’ headers (allowing for even faster interface loading), and the new form elements.
Features of Sypex Dumper :
- backup and restore of MySQL database without using third-party programs
- work with any size of databases
- impressive optimized performance
- support for two file formats compression ( Gzip and Bzip2)
- User-friendly Ajaxed interface
- special file format with the meta-information
- MySQL service functions (check, optimize, repair)
- works on both platforms (Windows and Linux)
- smart work with encodings
- saving tasks for quick use
- automatic deletion of old files to save space
- custom (user) authentication
- process control (stop/pause/continue)
- the possibility for multiple users to work with one copy of the script
- Easy to install and configure
- Support for Multilanguage
Download: Sypex Dumper