Taco HTML Edit – HTML and PHP editor for Mac OS
Taco HTML Edit is the premier HTML and PHP editor for the MAC OS X. As an HTML editor, Taco HTML Edit allow user to create their own web sites instantly.
It’s specially designed to simplify the process of creating attractive web sites that render correctly in various browsers and offer many advanced features such as spell checking, live browser previewing, PHP previewing, syntax checking, and much more.
The Component Library of Taco HTML Edit allow user to select any one of 20 components, customize it, and insert it into an HTML document. From Slideshows to Pie Charts, from Accordion Controls to Scrollable Tables, the Component Library has the widgets that web designers have often wanted to add to web pages, but until now have been very encumbering. The Component Library revolutionizes how web designers create web pages.
Features of Taco HTML Edit:
- Easy to colors your markup to make it easier to read and navigate. it’s highly customizable, user can easily set background of document to be semi-transparent, so you can see windows behind the front most one.
- Easy to preview your HTML and PHP documents as you edit them. it provide a convenient menu for previewing in Camino, Firefox, OmniWeb, Opera, and Safari. it also allow to specify any application as the default application for previewing.
- code completion for help you to learn and remember HTML, CSS, and PHP names for tags, attributes, and functions. Suggested completions include links to the relevant documentation, and a brief description of the selected choice.
- Supports for HTML Transitional syntax checking
- Code Clips allow you to easily store, manage, and access frequently used segments of markup.
- 30 days trial period.