Tile Launcher for android – Brings Windows 8 Style Live Tiles to Android
It is a smooth, multidirectional, widget-compatible tile-based Apps launcher for Android 4.0+ and above, Currently apps launcher only available in beta version.
Once you installed apps on your device you can ready to add apps as tiles to your Android home screen and scroll them the way you would use it in Windows 8.
As a default, it creates shortcuts for basic functions like phone, contacts, messaging, YouTube, etc..
You can add your own apps to your home screen by just drag and drop it to the home screen.
There are quite a lot of customizations options available just like When you press and hold a tile, you can get the options to customize it.
so you can easily reduce and increase the tile size, text, and text color.
Features of Tile Launcher
- Based on stock Jellybean 4.2 Launcher
- Optimized scrolling
- Completely customize any tile and defaults for new tiles
- Shortcut/widget settings – title, text color, background color, images, transparency
- Desktop settings, change rows/columns, gap size
- Lock/unlock layout
- Wallpaper scrolling options
Overall the launcher gives you the best windows 8 tile user experience on your Android device, so it is worth trying if you have Android 4.0+.
Download – Tile Launcher