TinderBox – Personal content assistant
TinderBox is a powerful but personal content assistant that helps you to visualize, analyze, and share your notes. Users can create interactive notes with the help of Tinderbox.
The features included make it easy for a team to monitor and manage Notes while putting together colorful, unique and eye-catching bids that entice a potential client.
What makes TinderBox even more interesting is the way it allows users to easily edit their existing Notes. A user can make changes to their Notes very quickly, using TinderBox drag and drop format.
The document is updated and can immediately be reviewed by those who need to see it. Kristian Andersen founded TinderBox in November of 2009.
Andersen is also responsible for creating Pathagility and is currently president of Kristian Andersen and Associates.
TinderBox was intended to allow users to quickly and easily manage and update their Notes, which are one of the most important components when obtaining new projects.
Today, TinderBox remains much the same with numerous features and an easy interface. TinderBox offers a helpful service to anyone that deals with notes.
This single document is a vital part of a business’s or professional’s interaction with clients. TinderBox gives both the tools that make it easy for one or multiple people to get involved and make changes to the proposal when necessary.
The updating process is streamlined into a drag and drop format and can significantly cut down on the pre-project interaction time between client and company or freelancer.
This could lead to more projects as the client sees that the professional is efficient and will respond quickly to any changes made in the scope of the project.
As soon as a new user arrives on the TinderBox home page, it is clear the site is intended for professionals. The grey and white color scheme is highlighted by calm orange elements, which are also featured in the flame icon of the TinderBox logo.
There is no clutter and site content is well organized. The actual tools are also very easy to use, which makes it easy for almost anyone to adapt to this new notes editing format.
Features of TinderBox
- Visual : Tinderbox maps your notes as you make them. Build relationships by arranging notes, organizing them with shape and color, and linking them. Tinderbox lets you record ideas quickly and keep them where you’ll find them again when you need them.
- Timely : Tinderbox’s new timeline view creates wonderful, interactive diagrams to reconstruct events and plan projects.
- Smart : Tinderbox gives you maps, timelines, charts, outlines, and more..you can have many views open at once.
- Attentive : Tinderbox agents scan your notes continuously, searching for notes that meet your criteria. Tinderbox can automatically update notes from the internet.
- Swift : Tinderbox handles thousands of notes with ease, and Tinderbox is fast.
- Standard : With Tinderbox, your data is yours. Tinderbox files are XML, and Tinderbox can create HTML, XML, RSS, OPML supported notes. Tinderbox shares notes with Simple note for Web and iPhone access.
- Personal : Tinderbox is personal. It works the way you want, and adapts gracefully as your needs change. It’s small and agile, so you can get started right away, but it’s got the power you’ll need to handle all your notes.
Freelancers or businesses that put in numerous proposals can appreciate TinderBox. The site makes it easy to manage notes and update them.
The tools available are also structured so that the user can be creative with their notes, but retain that professional appearance.
The site is easy to use, and allows a lot of room for character to go into each new notes created.
Download : Tinderbox