Usaura is a website design Usability testing service that helps you to find where is the main problem arising on your application interface or website by running the Usaura Usability test.
The service offers various types of usability tests, where you can ask your visitor to select which part of the design they most like by clicking the somewhere on the screenshot or offer multiple-choice questions to get user feedback on what design and iterations they like most.
Basically, Usaura Usability test is based on Screenshot so test your UI sketches and prototypes and get valuable feedback before it goes live or even gets coded.
Currently, Usaura provides support for JPG, GIF, or PNG file format and up to 500 KB file sizes are allowed to upload with per test question per file.
Usaura is a web-based Usability testing application, so no need to download or install any software to use Usaura usability test.
it has a Clear and simple user interface that gives you what you need and set the usability test within a minute or two.
Features of Usaura Usability Test
- Upload your screenshot of the website or sketches and ask feedback about your design from your visitor.
- Get an instant reply from your visitor about problem areas on your website and app interfaces.
- Pick between design iterations using test data rather than guesswork
- Give your User-guided design.
- Create a new survey without registration
- Only registered users can access to test management dashboard.
- Share your test with your people by sending Link.
- Free online usability testing tool