VimTouch – Open source VIM Android port with Touch support
VimTouch is a screen oriented advanced text editor and Open source Android port for Vim that give you all basic and advanced features of Unix editor ‘Vi’ on your android devices. It provide full supports for vim syntax and finger touch gestures to help make this editor more usable on touch screens.
Features of VimTouch
- Easy scrolling via Touch and Fling.
- Easy to Zoom in and Zoom out your code by long pressing on touch screen
- Two-fingers to delete lines(“dd”) or new lines(“p”)
- Single tap to send “ESC”
- Easy to read email attachments
- Single instance to open files in vim window
- Real VIM runtime
- Free and open source license released under Apache License 2.0
Download : Vim Touch