Voodoo chat – PHP based stream chat engine
Voodoo chat is a PHP based highly customized stream chat engine that specially designed to work on high-loaded chat-servers. It is written in PHP, but uses Perl or C++ for Voc-daemon – the special program to handle multiple user-connections. With Voodoo chat, User can establish a chat which will serve hundreds of visitors simultaneously. And it’s html-based, so your chatters can use it from almost any browser.
The Voc-engine includes a lot of features:
- Themes-support – Create your own theme for chat server or use existing one.
- configurable Chat rooms
- private messages
- graphical statistic
- protected registration
- easy to use bold, italic, underlined messages
- inline images
- personal info-page with photo for registered users
- avatars support
- internal mini-mail system
- User status (online/offline/not available/don’t disturb)
- nick & string highlighting for personal messages
The Voodoo chat available in 3 engines, based on:
- System V Shared Memory
You can select engine which you want.
Download: Voodoo Chat