Here are 15 useful wireframing, prototyping, and Mockups tools for web developers, designers, and application developers.
Some of them are web-based services, while others are desktop-based applications.
Users can use them to create stunning mockups for their applications.
1 ClickDummy – Online Wireframing Apps
ClickDummy is a web-based wireframing and Mockup tool that lets you create clickable prototypes from any websites or mobile applications.
It gives you instant feedback on your prototypes from your clients, friends, and co-workers.
Simply upload your design you have created offline and draw clickable areas in your prototype, let users navigate between them quickly, and work collaboratively on website Mockups.
Not necessary to send an email, PDF, or track feedback through message threads. Or you are worried about putting Photoshop images into an HTML container.
It puts your designs and feedback in context.
2 WireframeSketcher – Mockup Tools for Designers
3 Pidoco – Best Wireframing & Mockup Tools
Pidoco Usability Suite is a cloud-based collaboration software to create UI prototypes and interactive wireframes for web, mobile, and enterprise applications without programming.
- collaborative wireframing and prototyping tool
- convenient usability testing module
- Real-Time Collaboration
- Simple Drag and Drop Wireframing
- Support for Mobile Prototyping
- Custom Templates
- Integrated API
- Software as a Service
4 HotGloo – Online Wireframing Tool
HotGloo is an online, interactive wireframing & prototyping tool to create interactive, responsive wireframes for web, mobile, and wearables apps.
It mainly focuses on collaboration that allows users to interact with co-workers on prototypes together in real-time.
You can manage, share your projects: edit, comment & share any moment of the developing process with colleagues and clients.
5 Axure RP – Mockup Tools for Designers
Axure RP is a Wireframing & Mockup Tool for developers to build web, mobile, and desktop-based applications without doing any coding.
Also, you can send a link to your clients, friends, or colleagues for mockup review instantly.
6 MockFlow – Wireframing & Mockup Tools
MockFlow is a fully-featured online wireframing tool to create software and website mockups and then collaborate with clients within a password-protected online account.
- easy to use and sophisticated user interface
- Presentation mode to test wireframe interactions
- easily Zoom in Zoom out Mockups with auto-size function
- Built-in Version History
- check-in & check-out mockup revisions
- Massive library of mockup components
- Real-Time Design Collaboration with Team Chat
- Get annotated feedback directly in the Mockup
7 Protoshare – Online Collaborative Wireframing & Mockup Tools
Protoshare is an easy to use web-based collaborative wireframe and prototyping tool that allow the team member to work together in real-time.
Create website wireframes and application prototypes without having any coding knowledge.
Now you can easily express your ideas visually with Protoshare, so your team members can easily understand what you’re trying to explain.
- easy to use drag and drop wireframe editor
- upload your images or flash files directly to your editor dashboard
- Cascade changes with Templates and Masters.
- Reuse mockups module by sharing Assets across projects
- Create and compare multiple Designs for a single page
8 Justinmind Prototyper – Wireframing & Mockup Tools
Justinmind Prototyper is the best wireframe and prototyping tool for creating web and mobile apps prototypes.
- drag and drop placement
- formatting and export/import of widgets
- build your widgets
- Simulate interactions such as show and hide content
- change styles
- the behavior of forms and data grids
- conditional navigation without a single line of code
9 inPreso Screens – Software Mockup and Wireframing Tool
inPreso Screens is a simple software mockup and website wireframe tool that help you to visualize your ideas or communicate design concepts with developers.
it’s a perfect wireframe tool for UI designers, business analysts, information architects, usability experts, project managers, and designers.
10 Simulify – Interactive Wireframe and Prototypes
Simulify allows you to visualize your apps with a fully interactive wireframe and prototypes.
Users can easily create clickable prototypes and share with others to get feedback.
- Intuitive Layout engine
- Very Opinionated
- Mobile-first layouts
- inbuilt design system with design tokens.
- Integrated with Gatsby.
- Create a modern & stylish UI using Simulify
11 OverSite – Best Wireframing & Mockup Tools
OverSite is a powerful yet easy to use wireframe software to create wireframes for your websites.
- easy to use wireframe editor with a drag and drop functionality
- detailed notes about wireframes
- reusable wireframe components
- easy to test your site interaction with Click-thru browser
- import your existing sites and easily modify them
- Easy to export site structures into multiple formats such as HTML, images, CSV or .tab inventory lists
12 Notable – Wireframing & Mockup Tools for Designer
Notable, let you take any site screenshot, create a sketch or wireframe and share it with your team.
You can get instant feedback or suggestion for a better idea.
- faster interface iterations
- capture all your work from anywhere at any time
- get instant feedback
- organize all your notes in one place
13 FlairBuilder – Wireframing & Mockup Tools
FlairBuilder is a multi-platform prototyping tool that helps you to create interactive wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps.
- clean and easy to use user interface
- Component palette
- codeless interactions
- multipage project support
- instant site map
- Master pages
- smart components grouping
- wireframe annotations and comments
- drag n ‘drop
- resize, Snap, and Align
- interactive PDF, and PNG and JPG export
- click-through prototypes
- ability to export to HTML and import from Balsamiq
- online free viewer
- desktop viewer
- master pages and embedding
- smart selection
- paste images and text
- components and widgets
14 iPlotz – Web-based Wireframing & Mockup Tools
iPlotz offers an online wireframing tool to create clickable, navigable mockups and wireframes for prototyping websites and software applications.
It’s an adobe air based software that works with any flash-enabled browsers.
- easy to add
- rename multiple pages for your sitemap
- easy to drag and drop components
- export pages into numerous formats such as PNG, JPG or PDF
- collaborate with others on projects
15 MockupScreens for Analysts and Consultants
MockupScreens is a Mockup tool for both technical and non-technical users to create or visualize screen mockups for applications without coding anything.
It is straightforward to learn and so efficient that you can use it in meetings to explore design ideas or create rough scenarios of use without the product getting in the way.
Specially design for software designers, analysts, and development teams, etc..