Xeams – eXtended Email And powerful mail server
Xeams is a free email server software that can be used by any corporation to handle their enterprise email. It works on any operating system ( Windows, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X ) which supports SMTP, POP3, and IMAP.
It provide a powerful spam/junk filtering engine that eliminates up to 99% of junk email right out of the box. The software offers a flexible approach to email, making it a very user friendly server.
The server can work in 3 Different modes of operation :
- Full Email Server – No other email server is required
- Spam Wirewall – Processes junk emails and forwards good messages to another email server, such as Microsoft Exchange, Send mail or Novel GroupWise.
- Hybrid Mode – A combination of both options providing redundancy to your email infrastructure
It also provide 100% web-based administration to manage your server from any computer. Besides administrators, end-users can also log in to their accounts to view messages and modify their filtering rules.
Features of Xeams:
- Simplified installation : Xeams features on the quickest and simplest installations of an email server. There is no need to install any other software besides Xeams itself.
- Unlimited usage – Xeams supports unlimited users and domains. Three is no limit on the number of emails received by any particular user.
- Remote server administration : web-based administration console makes it extremely easy to manage your server from anywhere.
- Multiplatform email server software
- Extensive reporting
- Live monitoring
- Rules updates – Spam rules are updated on hourly basis automatically.
- Xeams supports all populate email protocols, such as SMTP, POP3 and IMAP.
- Built-in support for mailing lists exists in Xeams. Using the Administration console you can easily build new mailing lists and modify existing ones
- Customized email footer
- Spam filtering
- Policy management
- Automatic indexing – Every message that comes in gets indexed by a built-in search engine.
- Intrusion detection – Several logs in Xeams are used to detect if a malicious user is trying to get information off of your server.