Zoho CRM – On-demand CRM Software
Zoho CRM is customer relationship management software used to manage sales, Customer Support, Inventory activities, and marketing within a single system.
Its usability is very simple, and several features included in this software are customization, integration, collaboration, and automation that permit you to cultivate your business and have a complete view of all the customer interactions with the clients.
The several business benefits:
- Ownership cost is the lowest: along with providing a rich set of features available at a very competitive price.
- Deployment options are very flexible: It provides an On-premise CRM and an On-demand Solution that is included within the same feature set. The best solution required by your IT is chosen to meet the specific needs.
- Ease of use: As the user interface is web-based, it provides the greatest ease in terms of usability. Only web browsers are required, and there is no need to install any additional software. Zoho CRM provides full functionality that works on several platforms in several web browsers.
- Data not locked up: Your data cannot be held a hostage here.
It has been made available in several options that provide flexible deployment, i.e., both On-premise and On-demand options. The best IT solution is provided that you’re specific infrastructure. You can subscribe to the CRM Edition of the Zoho CRM On-Demand if you plan to outsource the IT services of your company’s infrastructure.
On dedicating the IT infrastructure (Backup, Security, Internet, and several other services, etc.) is deployed into your LAN through the CRM Edition of your On-Premise. On-Premise and On-Demand Edition both contain several features, except On-Premise Edition, which is perfectly suited for dedicated/ single customer deployment.
Features of Zoho CRM
- SalesForce Automation: The automation for the Salesforce solution provided by Zoho CRM enables you to track the following aspects, including prospects, business opportunities, leads, and the execution of certain deals in less time. The existing data can be effectively up for future cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Marketing Automation: The marketing automation of Zoho CRM enables you to plan certain marketing activities effectively and improve the quality of leads in the generation process.
- Customer service and support: Solutions and Cases are provided by Zoho CRM that enhances the interaction and integration between Customer & Sales Support processes within the same underlying system.
- Inventory Management: Inventory Management of Zoho CRM enables you to establish integration between post-sales and pre-sales within the activities of a single underlying application. You can also track the preferred procurement of services or goods from within the vendor’s list.
- Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook & Office: It improves your business productivity by synchronizing customer-related contacts, calendars, tasks, and emails with Zoho CRM, and you can also add customer-related Inbound and Outbound Outlook mails to Zoho CRM service as a Case or associate to the CRM Contacts.
- Provide CRM API for third-party integration.
- Role-based security
Sales management has come up with new software that enhances customer interaction.
The cost of this software is very limited, and it also provides the greatest ease in terms of usage. So for all these reasons, this software is largely used now.