Zoho CRM is customer relationship management software used to manage sales, Customer Support, Inventory activities, and Marketing that are included within a single system.
Its usability is very simple and several features included in this software are customization, integration, collaboration, and automation that permits you to cultivate your business as well as to have a complete view of all the customer interactions with the clients.
The several business benefits provided by Zoho CRM are as follows :
- Ownership cost is the lowest: along-with the provision of a rich set of feature which is available at a very competitive price.
- Deployment options are very flexible: It provides an On-premise CRM and also an On-demand Solution that is included within the set of the same feature. The best solution that is required by your IT is chosen to meet the specific needs.
- Ease of use: As the user interface is web-based it provides the greatest ease in terms of usability. Only web-browsers are required and there is no need to install any additional software. In several web-browsers Zoho CRM provides full functionality that works on several platforms.
- Data not locked up: Your data cannot be held as a hostage here.
It has been made available in the form of several options that provides flexible deployment, i.e., both On-premise and On-demand options. The best IT solution is provided that you’re specific infrastructure. You can subscribe to the CRM Edition of the Zoho CRM On-Demand if you have plans to outsource the IT services of your company’s infrastructure.
On dedicating the IT infrastructure (Backup, Security, Internet, and several other services, etc.) is deployed into the own LAN of yours through the CRM Edition of your On-Premise. On-Premise and On-Demand Edition both contains several same features with the exception of On-Premise Edition that is perfectly suited for dedicated/ single customer deployment.
Features of Zoho CRM
- SalesForce Automation: The automation for Salesforce solution provided by Zoho CRM enables you to track the following aspects including prospects, business opportunities, leads, and the execution of certain deals in very less of time. The existing data can be effectively up for future cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
- Marketing Automation: The marketing automation of Zoho CRM enables you to effectively plan certain marketing activities, improvement in the quality of leads in the generation process.
- Customer service and support: Solutions and Cases are provided by Zoho CRM that enhances the interaction as well as the integration between Customer & Sales Support processes within the same underlying system.
- Inventory Management: Inventory Management of Zoho CRM enables you to establish integration between post-sales and pre-sales within the activities of a single underlying application. The procurement of services or goods can be also tracked by you from within the vendor’s list that is preferred.
- Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook & Office: It improves your business productivity by synchronizing customer-related contacts, calendars, tasks, and emails with Zoho CRM and you can also add customer-related Inbound and Outbound Outlook mails to Zoho CRM service as a Case or associate to the CRM Contacts.
- Provide CRM API for third party Integration.
- Role-based security
Sales management has come up with new software that enhances the interaction between customers.
The cost of usage of this software is very limited and it also provides the greatest ease in terms of usage. So for all these reasons this software is largely used now.
Download: Zoho CRM