10 Best AutoPilot Alternative Software
AutoPilot is one of the best and easiest to use visual marketing automation software to create marketing campaigns and stay closer to your customers than ever before.
That’s because you can get a perfect drag and drop editor with it. Hence, you will visualize and see how people are getting into your marketing funnel and how they are moving forward in your marketing funnel.
There are a few similar software to AutoPilot as well. Let’s look at those AutoPilot alternative software and figure out the best software you should be getting your hands on.
Best AutoPilot Alternative Software
1 Omnisend – AutoPilot Alternative Software
Omnisend is a comprehensive marketing automation software. If you are trying to find the best Autopilot alternative software, you may take a look at Omnisend.
It is designed specifically for the e-commerce marketers out there. You will be able to take your brand to greater heights with the support offered by Omnisend.
You can easily segment your customers with the interface of Omnisend and take the maximum out of segmentation.
- Forms – Collect Contacts & other information to plan your marketing strategy and start engaging your customers via automated messages
- Automation – Build automated workflows that send your messages on autopilot.
- Campaigns – Create unique email & SMS campaigns to honor your omnichannel approach.
- Channels – Email, SMS, and more channels for constant messaging across multiple touchpoints.
- Segmentation – Improve your targeting with fully-fledged segmentation for e-commerce.
- Reports – Make use of actionable reports with the data you need to perfect your campaigns.
2 RD Station – AutoPilot Alternative
RD Station is a complete platform available for you to transform your business and drive that on the path to success.
If you are a startup looking for a marketing suite, you can start using RD Station. That’s because RD Station is providing the support that you need to scale your business as you go ahead.
When you are attempting into new markets, you can quickly get the support needed to keep track of them using RD Station features.
- The all in one marketing automation tool to manage and automate your digital marketing activities.
- Customizable email marketing.
- Online Marketing
- Lead and Campaign Management
- Reporting & Analytics
- Easy to import and export data from the application in bulk through a structured file.
- Customizable platform and Workflow capability
- User, Roles, and Access management
Visit:- RD Station
3 Klaviyo – Alternative Software for AutoPilot
If you don’t want to make your life complicated while using an Autopilot alternative, you should start using Klaviyo.
It offers some of the most critical segmentation capabilities that you can ever see. When you start using these segmentation capabilities, you will not come across the need to use Spreadsheets again.
That’s because it can deliver the support you need to segment the audience according to your preferences. There are helpful email autoresponders offered by Klaviyo as well.
- One-Click Integrations – View all your essential data in one place.
- ROI based reporting
- Powerful Segmentation
- A/B testing
- Pre-built autoresponders
- Website tracking
- Dynamic data blocks
- Email Personalization & Drag and drop design for Email
- Mobile-friendly email templates
- Insert dynamic content blocks into emails through custom web feeds.
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing tool that heavily focuses on automation. You will be able to find an in-built CRM in ActiveCampaign.
Hence, you can also call it the best alternative for Autopilot with ease. You can get excellent results out of ActiveCampaign when you are trying to generate reports.
You can also understand the way how your email deliverability works while using ActiveCampaign. ActiveCampaign is familiar with the e-commerce business owners out there.
- Easy marketing automation
- Smart Autoresponders for Email
- built-in integrations with over 200 external services.
- Drag and drop email template designer
- Easily manage all your contacts on-site and in your apps.
- Campaign, contact, as well as list reporting
- Track where your contacts live or travel.
- Basic Reporting & Web Analytics
- Email & Online Marketing
- Lead Management
Drip is something that we can recommend to the e-commerce brands out there. You can take full advantage out of Drip to ensure list growth.
On top of that, you can receive an excellent lead magnet along with Drip as well. That is where you will be provided with support to place the pop-ups on the website.
You can get them converted well with the support offered by Drip.
- Workflow Builder
- Process Automation
- Subscriber tagging
- Lead Scoring
- Drip Campaigns
- Email blasts
- Detailed email analytics
- Powerful third-party integrations
- Behavior and event tracking
- multichannel automation
- Powerful API
Sharpspring is an affordable and simple marketing automation software. If you are a startup or don’t have a lot of money to spend on marketing automation software, you can think about using Sharpspring.
It will help you as a marketer to gain more leads and convert more leads with ease. On the other hand, you will be able to get numerous optimization features with this tool.
- Highly customizable marketing platform
- powerful workflow
- User, Role, and Access Management
- ROI based reporting and analytics
- Email marketing
- Lead and campaign management
Exponea is considered a customer data platform. As the best alternative for Autopilot, Exponea is providing a great user experience.
That’s because you will learn more about your customers once you start using this tool. For example, you can use Exponea and understand who the loyal customers of your business are.
There is a possibility to manage multi-channel marketing campaigns with ease while you are using Exponea as well.
- Dashboards and Custom Profiles
- Customer Profiles
- Behavior history
- Marketing automation
- ROI reporting
Act-on is an automated marketing growth platform. It is one of the best Autopilot alternatives software that we highly recommend for startup owners.
That’s because you will be able to get the Act-on tool to scale your business and keep on going forward. The main focus of Act-on is to ensure your growth.
Hence, you can keep peace of mind and use Act-on to help you ensure your growth.
- Web forms & Progressive profiling
- Lead scoring
- Quickly build, optimize, and launch landing pages and websites with tools and templates designed to enhance your funnel.
- Marketing Automation
- Analytics & Reporting
- CRM Integrations
- SEO friendly
- Social Media & account-based marketing
9 HubSpot Marketing Hub
Hubspot Marketing Hub is an excellent Alternative for Autopilot, which small scale businesses and large scale enterprises can use.
It is one of the feature-rich marketing software platforms available for you to use. You will attract the right audience to the marketing campaigns that you run with Hubspot Marketing Hub.
On the other hand, it will also help you convert most of the visitors you have into revenue-generating business customers. It is one of the easiest to use marketing tools.
- Attract customers through blogging, social media, and ads.
- Convert visitors into customers with landing pages
- Email marketing
- Track ROI with revenue attribution reporting
- All powered by the customer data in your CRM to enable personalization at scale.
- Ads tracking and management
Visit:- HubSpot Marketing Hub
You can experience marketing automation in action while you are using Marketo.
This marketing automation software can help you build relationships with your business’s customers and get those relationships to grow along with time.
On the other hand, you can use Marketo to attract prospects and convert them with ease. You can find highly exciting features out of Marketo.
- Marketing management & automation
- B2B Marketing
- Lead Management
- Consumer Engagement Marketing
- Email & campaign management
- Real-time personalization
- Personalize Messages across all channels
Pick the best Autopilot alternative out of these, and you can get the support needed to take marketing campaigns to the next level.