The Best Online Project Management Tools for Great Teams
Best Online Project Management Tools:- project management tools are the method of managing a project through its life cycle, together with planning, organizing, and managing resources.
It will probably show you how to make people goals, or groups of people collaborate and share knowledge for the accomplishment of specific project goals and aims. Here are the 10 best Online Project Management Tools.
Online Project Management Tools
1 Teamwork Project Manager
Teamwork Project Manager is an intuitive and easy-to-use online project management tool that makes it easier to work faster and be more productive.
it is a hosted application that runs on fast, secure servers in a top-rated internet hosting facility so you possibly can relax that your data is secure and accessible from any place in the world.
- Manage Projects – Teamwork Dashboard allows you to create new projects, handle present projects, view a milestone schedule, and maintain information on the newest activity throughout your projects.
- Manage Task Lists – Manage and view your task lists and tasks throughout all projects or by clicking into a private project.
- Add Messages – Centralize your communication using Teamwork Project Manager. Add messages, receive replies, and get notifications on each project.
- Track Time – Track the time you and your staff spend on every project with Teamwork PM’s intuitive time tracking feature.
- Upload Files – It uses a unique, custom-built multiple file Uploader that lets you simply choose lots of files and upload them all in one go! So you don’t have to tediously select each file anymore.
- Multiple Language Support – The teamwork project manager is a Multiple Language supported software.
- Notebooks – Notebooks allow you to write a formatted text web page that may be revised and edited by other members of your team.
which lets you preserve correct time-keeping records, organize, plan, and delegate jobs and tasks while using the timeline to have an outline of company activity.
it is specially designed to extend your business efficiency, and individual accountability and lets you handle projects, automate processes and access your organization’s data online, anytime.
3 Redmine – best online project management tools
Redmine is an open-source project management tool written in the Ruby on Rails framework which includes a Gantt chart, calendar, wiki, forums, multiple roles, and email notifications.
It offers Multi-Lingual support and runs with Multiple databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQLite, etc.
- Multiple Projects and Subproject Support
- Flexible Role-based Access Control
- The flexible issue tracking system
- Time tracking Functionality
- News, Documents & Files Management
- Per Projects wiki and Forums
- Repository browser and diff viewer
- Feeds and Email Notifications
- Multiple LDAP authentication support
- User self-registration Support
Thymer is a lightweight, flexible, and intuitive project management and task planning tool specially designed for individuals, teams, and small businesses.
it is based on a simple and clean user interface that lets you quickly add new tasks by simply typing in what you mean.
For those who work in teams, delegation is done with a simple Twitter-style syntax and a real-time activity feed keeps you up-to-date on any changes made by team members.
Need to specify deadlines, tags, tasks, and time estimates? Just Type what you think, Thymer will figure out what you mean.
it shows all the data is clearly displayed on a single page. Delegate, organize and create tasks without having to commute between different pages.
5 Producteev – best online project management tools
Producteev is a web-based Task and Project management tool that let you find people – whether they are located in the same office or in multiple time zones – work together more effectively and efficiently by utilizing social tools IM (Gtalk, WLM, AIM…), Twitter, Email, Mobile (iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile, Nokia), Desktop and Web.
With Producteev, you may create shared To-Do lists, tasks, set deadlines, and reminders and snooze them, ping your colleagues once they’re late, attach files, comment on your team’s tasks, search and filter your tasks, create new work reports, send tasks and receive notifications in your email, IM, Twitter, and mobile phone…
Online time tracking, task management, and project management tools for small businesses that have to know where all of their time goes.
it’s a perfect tool for small businesses – together with designers, web developers, consultants, creative agencies, IT services firms, and communications companies that bill on an hourly or per-project basis.
Intervals is a Fully web-based service that allows you to centralize your projects, handle your tasks, and monitor your time in a personalized online space, so no need to install any software to make use of Intervals.
- Export time data to QuickBooks
- Calendar view with drag and drop scheduling
- Multiple Web-based timers
- Weekly timesheet submissions
- Export data to CSV and PDF
- Detailed task and work request history
- Easy Invoicing
- Free Documents/File Storage
- Complete Time tracking, Task management, Milestones, and Workflow
Subernova is an Online project management tool that allows solo designers to handle their projects, clients, track time, get reminders for important deadlines, and manage project-related links and inspirations all in one intuitive and elegant user interface.
- iPhone App And Push Notifications through Prowl For Subernova
- Schedule Emails To Your Clients
- Automatic Invoice Reminders To Your Clients
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Specify Invoice Amount For Late Bill Reminders
8 ProjectMgr.net – online project management tools free
ProjectMgr.net is a web-based, multilingual project management tool that lets you handle your projects, collaborate, share files, and monitor time online.
With ProjectMgr.net, you may easily manage small or large projects on your iPhone or iPad touch with the easy-to-use user interface of ProjectMgr.
No downloads, no installs, cancel anytime, hassle-free. Subscribers of ProjectMgr.net can choose from several plans that meet their needs. There are no long-term commitment or termination charges.
9 Smartsheet – online tools for project management
Smartsheet is an intuitive software as a service (Saas) application for collaboration and works management tools. it is used to assign tasks, monitor project progress, manage calendars, share documents, and handle other works. It has a spreadsheet-like user interface that combines a few of the functionality of Microsoft Excel, Project, Access, and Sharepoint.